Wednesday 19 June 2013

What I thought about social class

I found social class ok. I liked the fact that we got to include technology within our learning. It was fun and easy to use, and it was a faster way of working. I liked that our projects involved different kinds of presentation technology things. And the projects that we did do were fun projects. However, I didn't like that we were given so many assignments at one time and were not really given a set due date. When we had finally gotten around to finishing the project and handed it in, it would say that it was late. I also felt that we spent a bit too long working on our ancient civilizations presentations and we got bored with it. Overall, I didn't hate social class, but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment